Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Betablue: BUST


I found myself on the Betablue plane last Wednesday morning from SFO to JFK. I was psyched to try out WiFi on my cross-country flight and get some email taken care of in that 6-hour void. Apparently it's making headlines that Betablue is now also offering access to Amazon and corporate email. That was already in effect in my flight, as you can see from the screenshot to the left.

Imagine my disappointment when I clicked through to check my email and got the following message:

I got this error message in every category I tried in both Firefox and IE. I think I tried 3 times during the flight with no luck. Has anybody else gotten it to work before?

Below are the rest of the screenshots I took for those interested in seeing what Betablue would offer if it was working...







No comments: